Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

July 12, 2015

Definite Quality Marry Making

By Maryanna Gabriel 

"Not tonight I am trying to quit."
 from the movie It Started In Naples starring Sophia Loren & Clark Gable

Let's just say my daughter and son-in-law really know how to throw a party. It was not only the fantastic setting, it was the wonderful and accomplished people that came from all over the globe to attend. I was fascinated. Talent, brains, looks, and glamour, most absolutely glamour. We consistently dined al fresco. My only regret was not being able to stay awake night and day. I didn't want to miss a thing. After the actual ceremony we gathered on a most beautiful castle terazzo for apertivos. Then we moved to dinner. Hours passed. The courses kept coming. There was no way I was going to get down two pasta courses for example. The wedding cake was extraordinary... a kind of milles feuilles but slightly lighter in consistency with crema and small cherries that seemed to be soaked in a liqueur. It was delicious. The stories, the speeches, the toasting.... the amazing photos, and videos. And then there was the dancing.......