Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

July 21, 2011

And How Is This Profitable For Business?

Okay. So I phoned them and after some deliberation and security checks my money is finally being returned to me but not after deducting $3.35. This is the “handling fee”. Yup. Great. This is all new. I have never experienced this before. You got your fee from me folks and that is deducted but a) I won’t purchase like this again b) I took up time with your employee to retrieve my money which cost you c) the paper work now to send me the money and issue the cheque is involving how many people? and at what cost? Yeah, so really this fee is more costly to enact and more inefficient in terms of the business which is now permanently minus one disgruntled shopper. I would cancel my card except that I am held hostage rurally and if I need a new appliance this is the way to go. However I will be exploring options with that as well.